We offer a variety of courses at Essex Art Center from drawing, painting and photography to clay, stained glass, sculpture and more. We also offer ART-VENTURES over February, April and Summer Vacation which are one day workshops for kids.
Current Courses being offered:
OUR SUMMER BROCHURE WILL BE AVAILABLE THE FIRST WEEK OF MAY
Session will run July 7 - August 21 with workshops, afternoon and evening classes for Adults and Children
Ways to Register
Registration and payment can be made by mail or in person.
- By Mail: Complete the paper registration form and mail to EAC with check. Full payment must be included.
- In Person: Complete the paper registration form and bring to EAC and pay by cash or check.
Note: returned checks are subject to $20 fee.
Early registration is highly recommended as classes fill early or insufficient enrollment may cause cancellation.
Class Art Supplies
Essex Art Center provides all art materials necessary for Children’s classes.
Adult course descriptions will state if materials are provided or if we will provide you with a suggested supply list to purchase your own art materials.
SPRING 2014 SUPPLY LISTS
- Classical Figure Drawing from Life with Jonathon Nix
- Drawing Foundation with Don Mathias
- Drawing with Fresh Eyes with Mary Ann McArdle
- Exploring Color with Acrylics with Dennis Hart
- Fun with Watercolor with Rahat Mama
- Intermediate Acrylic with Paul Endres, Jr.
- Intro to Children’s Book Illustration with Don Mathias
- Many Portraits with Paul Endres, Jr.
- Multimedia Collage & Printmaking without a Press with Markus Haala
- The Joy of Watercolor with Mary Ann McArdle
- The Mindfulness of Art Making with Mary Ann McArdle