We offer a variety of courses at Essex Art Center from drawing, painting and photography to clay, stained glass, sculpture and more. We also offer ART-VENTURES over February, April and Summer Vacation which are one day workshops for kids.
Current Courses being offered:
There are still upcoming workshops in our Winter 2014 class program
Registration has begun for our Spring 2014 class program
Ways to Register
Registration and payment can be made by mail or in person.
- By Mail: Complete the paper registration form and mail to EAC with check. Full payment must be included.
- In Person: Complete the paper registration form and bring to EAC and pay by cash or check.
Note: returned checks are subject to $20 fee.
Early registration is highly recommended as classes fill early or insufficient enrollment may cause cancellation.
Class Art Supplies
Essex Art Center provides all art materials necessary for Children’s classes.
Adult course descriptions will state if materials are provided or if we will provide you with a suggested supply list to purchase your own art materials.
SPRING 2014 SUPPLY LISTS WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY
Winter 2014 Supply lists by class
- A Recipe for Visual Narratives-Paul Endres
- Capturing the Light in Oils-Caleb Stone
- Drawing Foundation
- Drawing with Fresh Eyes-Mary Ann McArdle
- Exploring Acrylic Paint-Paul Endres
- Foundation in Acrylic-Dennis Hart
- Fun with Watercolor-Rahat Mama
- Painting Landscapes in Acrylics-Dennis Hart
- Painting the Figure-Paul Endres
- Permission to Fail: A Drawing Workshop-Cathy McLaurin
- PHOTOGRAPHS and PAINT and other THINGS: Photo-based MIXED MEDIA-Elizabeth Buckley
- The Art of The Children's Book-Don Mathias
- The Joy of Watercolor-Mary Ann McArdle
- The Painted Figure-Paul Endres